We call for volunteers to help in holding of the summer programme of the 11th Platonov Arts Festival which is to take place from June 3rd until June 20th. The Platonov Arts Festival is the most prominent cultural forum in the Chernozemny region. The festival named after an outstanding prose writer of the XX century Andrey Platonov is held in Voronezh, the writer’s homeland, annually since 2011.
The Platonov Festival volunteers help organise many events. Without any exaggeration, the volunteers are our support and driving force!
We call for volunteers to join the festival team and participate in the preparation and holding of the 11th Platonov Arts Festival.
Volunteers can apply their skills and abilities in the following areas:
• theatre (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• music (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• exhibitions (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• literature (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• technical support;
• press service and PR-department (creating content for social media, photo and video shooting, photo and video materials processing, outdoor advertising materials placement and control, participation in press conferences preparation and holding);
• work in the festival office and the volunteer’s centre; work with the audience (distribution of programmes, booklets, audience seating arrangement, festival merchandise presentation, giving flowers to artists).
What experience will volunteers get in return?
• must-have work experience required of young professionals;
• meeting new friends;
• an opportunity to meet people of art;
• a sense of belonging to an important cultural project, getting vivid emotions and making memories.
Requirements for festival volunteers:
• age 18 or above;
• experience in organising events;
• free time from June 3rd-20th.
To become a part of our team, you will need:
• to complete the application form prior to May 19th;
• to join the volunteers community on VK;
• pass an interview;
• to wait for the results of the sorting routine.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or direct messages of the volunteers community on VK.