During these ten years, the Platonov Festival has become one of the most famous cultural forums in Russia, entered the top-five five largest art festivals in the country, and has become a point of attraction for artists from more than 50 countries and 5 continents.
The Platonov Festival volunteers help organise many events which makes them with no exaggeration our support and driving force!
We call for volunteers to join the festival team and participate in the preparation and holding of the 10th Platonov Arts Festival.
Volunteers can apply their skills and abilities in the following areas:
• theatre (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• music (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• exhibitions (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• literature (accompaniment of participants, assistance at the stage venue);
• technical support;
• press service and PR-department (creating content for social media, photo and video shooting, photo and video materials processing, outdoor advertising materials placement and control, participation in press conferences preparation and holding);
• work in the festival office and the festival centre;
• work with the audience (distribution of programmes, booklets, audience seating arrangement, festival merchandise presentation, giving flowers to artists).
What experience will volunteers get in return?
• must-have work experience required of young professionals;
• opportunity to meet people of art;
• a sense of belonging to an important cultural project, meeting new friends, getting vivid emotions and memories.
Requirements for festival volunteers:
• age 18 or above;
• experience in organising events;
• free time from September 13-27th.
To become a part of our team, you will need:
1. to complete the application form prior to August 31st;
2. to join the volunteers community on VK;
3. to wait for the results of the sorting routine.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or direct messages of the volunteers community on VK.