This year our festival marks 10 years! In connection with this remarkable circumstance, we are organizing a press conference for the first time in Moscow, where we will sum up the results of the first decade of the festival’s life and announce the programme of the anniversary forum.
February 6, 12p.m.
New Space Theater of Nations
(Moscow, Strastnoy Boulevard, 12/2)
The conference will be held in the form of a press breakfast. The doors of the New Space will be open from 11:15.
Among the speakers:
• Mikhail Bychkov, artistic director of the Platonov Festival
• Maria Mazur, Head of the Department of Culture of the Voronezh Region
• Maria Revyakina, Director General of the Russian National Theater Award and Festival Golden Mask
• Anna Arutyunova, director of the Moscow representative office of the Swiss Cultural Council Pro Helvetia
• Fabrice Russo, Cultural Advisor, Embassy of France in Russia, Director of the French Institute in Russia
It is expected that other partners of the festival will take part in the press conference.
Ten years is a significant milestone in the biography of the festival, over the years its all-Russian, international fame and creative reputation has developed. A large team is working on the festival, many federal and foreign partners are involved in what we do. This year we decided to announce the programme in Moscow in order to draw special attention of the cultural and media community to the anniversary forum. In addition, we are interested in the tourism component of the festival, and we hope that this press conference will attract more guests from other cities of Russia and foreign countries to the Platonov Arts Festival.
The Tenth Platonov Arts Festival will be held in Voronezh from June 5 to 21.
Dear journalists, film crews, bloggers, friends and spectators of the festival, we will be glad to see you at the press conference!
Accreditation to the press conference in Moscow:firstname.lastname@example.org (Raisa Zhdan)
Interaction with Voronezh media:email@example.com (Nina Selivanova).