Tickets can be purchased:
1) on the festival website in the section "Programme" (service charge 5%)
The time of placing an order should not exceed 20 minutes. You can add up to 10 tickets to one order.
2) at the festival ticket offices (without service charge)
- Opera and Ballet Theatre from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Philharmonic Hall from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Chamber Theatre from 9:30 a.m to 8:30 p.m.
- Voronezh Concert Hall from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
3) at the ticket office of the ticket operator and on the website kassir.ru (service charge 10%)
- Chizhov Gallery shopping centre (-1 floor);
- Shopping centre "Europe" (1st floor).
Kassir.ru ticket offices' phone number: +7 (473) 257-58-01.
The booking of the tickets will only be available on the first two days of the sales. The reservation will be valid for 24 hours.
We remind you that the ticket is valid only upon presentation of the sales receipt!
When buying tickets and reserved tickets at the ticket office, students and seniors are given a 20% discount. The discount is issued upon showing of the supporting document and does not apply to tickets in the first two, most expensive, price categories.
Refund of the tickets to the performance "Brothers Karamazov"
You can return the full value of the tickets no later than 3 days before the date of the performance.
If you purchased tickets at the ticket offices you can return them:
1) at the Voronezh Concert Hall from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. from August 29th;
2) the kassir.ru ticket office in the shopping centre "Chizhov Gallery", on the – 1 floor from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
If you have electronic tickets that you purchased on the platonovfest.com website or on the kassir.ru website:
1. Write an application using the FORM and sign it by hand;
2. Make a scan of the ticket, receipt and the application;
3. Send all these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case a service fee was charged when purchasing tickets, it is not refunded if the tickets are returned.